Vision and Values
Our School Vision
Wroughton Infants & Juniors school work in partnership to ensure the children receive an excellent & seamless education throughout their primary years. As part of Grove Learning Trust, we all work towards a shared mission:
At Wroughton Infants, we ensure we are working towards this mission and fulfil our vision that all children are "Proud to Belong!"
Aims of our School
Our aim is to provide a safe, caring and inspirational environment by ensuring:
- All adults work in collaboration to ensure that children are happy, safe and can achieve their best.
- Learning is recognised as a valued and lifelong experience.
- Every child is recognised and valued as an individual.
- Learning and developmental experience is memorable and meaningful.
- Children develop a sense of self-worth through their confidence, creativity, social skills and interests.
- Children are encouraged to develop independence
- All children have an awareness of citizenship and their role within the local and wider communities
- Parents, staff, pupils and governors are proud of the children and the school.
Our school Rules
Code of Conduct and Behaviour Blueprint
Our School Values
At Wroughton Infant School, we believe that the ethos of the school should be built on a foundation of values. The values we focus on are: